Learn how to attract more abundance into your everyday life. Manifest what you want easily. Align with the goodness & prosperity of the Universe.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Questions to Ask Yourself Regarding Abundance



Questions to Ask Yourself Regarding Abundance, prosperity, and wealth


1. Do I really believe in abundance and prosperity and can I believe there is more than enough?

2. Do I really believe that the universe will provide me the opportunities to experience an abundance of love, happiness, joy, fulfillment, and prosperity?

3. Am I worthy and deserving of receiving abundance and prosperity?

4. Do I believe I can change my situtation now?



If you can not answer "YES" to these questions, then you need to change your thoughts about abundance and prosperity.






(Questions taken from the book "The Everything Book on The Law of Attraction")



For more on this topic, visit www.livingaharmoniouslife.blogspot.com



For more on this topic, visit www.livingaharmoniouslife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment