We are all created from energy... everything is. In this Universe, like attracts like. That is one of the universal laws. In order for us to attract something in the external world to us, we must have it already residing in our internal world (in our hearts, aura, mind, and belief system). This makes manifesting easier.
There are many ways to attract what you want to you (i.e. money, loving relationships, health, great job, spiritual awareness, etc). You can either do it the hard way which is through the ego and requires force, hard work, lots of time, and effort. Or we can attract what we want to us by changing our beliefs, doing prayer and energywork, having faith, believing our ourselves and taking the right actions.
Here are some steps to help you attract and manifest what you truly desire:
(Recommended Resouces for Manifesting work: The Law of Attraction by Jerry & Ester Hicks and Creating Money by Sonaya Roman)
1. Continually strenthen your connection to your soul and divine self, the source of all your abundance and supply.
2. Be patient.
3. Refuse doubts. Don't engage in negative thinking, this postpones the good that is coming to you.
4. Express gratitude. Giving thanks and apprectiation for all you have makes you magnetic to more.
5. Focus on what you have, not what you are lacking. Energy follows thought. Whatever you focus on increases.
6. Practice, Practice, Practice.
7. Listen to your intuition. Be open and receptive to new ideas.
8. Trust and believe in yourself. You have all you need within you to succeed. Let yourself and not others be the authority of what is right for you.
9. Be Open to change! Embrace whatever happens as a gift and opportunity rather than a problem.
(Steps are taken from the Orin & Daben Newsletter)
Learn more, visit "How to Create What You Love, Want, & Enjoy" - http://creatingandmanifesting.blogspot.com/