Learn how to attract more abundance into your everyday life. Manifest what you want easily. Align with the goodness & prosperity of the Universe.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Prayers to Attract Money





To Heal Your Issues in Money
1. Be honest about your beliefs regarding money
2. Learn better spending habits
3. Intend to make more money
4. Focus on becoming debt-free
5. Start saving
6. Donate on the regular basis
7. Intend to use your money with love & wisdom



Prayers to attract money (from various sources)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. I am a money magnet. Money flows through me and to me, easily and effortlessly. The Goddess is the source of my supply. Whatever I give, is returned to me, heap up, pressed down, and running over. And So it is!!!!!!


2. Prayer For Rising Above Fear
Universe, please ease our hearts in this world of uncertainty,
As we balance that which we desire with our true need,
As we look for higher values in the midst of material loss,
As we remember the wealth and abundance born of your creation,
And know that as you move us from fear to love,
We will be enriched with the treasures of spirit and peace.
And so it is!!!!


3. Prayer for Prosperity
Univserse, Great Mother Goddess, source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all,
Please bring prosperity to me and my family now.
We ask that these basic needs be filled:
Money to pay our bills,
Income to meet our mortgage (rent),
Enough to feed us healthy food,
And more than enough for health care and wellness.
Beyond the material needs, please uplift our souls.
Inspire our creativity and resourcefulness.
Guide us in improving our lives.
Please help us to hold on to faith
And let us find peace.
And so it is


4. Money Treatment
There is only one Creative Cause, God. There is only one Mind, God. There is only one Life, God. Thereis only one Substance, God. This present universe is the Glory of God. It is moving, flexible, fluidic creation, it is alive with the Life, the Abundance, and the Richness of God. I abide in prosperity. Mind created mein order that It might act through me. Therefore, I am receptive to Its abundance. I am receptive to Its circulation in my life in the form of money. Money is God's Idea of circulation in my world of finance. I accept this Idea completely. I appreciate this Idea; I like it. Money being God in Action, is absolute good, it is wholesome. It is a blessing to me, and I am now prospered with it. I have no fear of lack for I believe that I have plenty of money. It is God's Activity in my world. It is God's Activity inmy bank account. It is God's Activity in my investments. It is God's Activity in everything to which I lay my hands. This money is flowing, this money is free. I do not attempt to lock it up. I do not put a fence around it. It is God's money, I let it flow in, I let it flow out. As I release it, I know that it comes back to me, pressed down, shaken together and running over. "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." I am now free in money. I rejoice in it. I appreciate it, and I thank God for it. I have money forevermore.
And so it is.
Amen.


5. PROSPERITY
"I am surrounded by pure Spirit, by God, the Living Spirit. My thought is God thought, and it is the law unto that thing where unto it is spoken. Everything that I do shall be a success. I am led, guided and inspired by the Living Spirit of Love and of right action. I am compelled to move in the right direction and to always know what to do, where, and how to do it.

"I am surrounded by right action. I am filled with the consciousness of right action. Right action is success in all that I undertake to do. I am successful in all my undertakings, and I am compensated for all my efforts. I am surrounded by Substance, which is always taking the form of supply and always manifesting Itself to me in the form of whatever my need may be at the time.

"I always have an abundance of money and an abundance of whatever it takes to make life happy and opulent. There is a continuous movement toward me of supply, of money, of all that I need to express the fullest life, happiness and action.

"I have an inner understanding of my place in the Universe. I know that it is unique. The Divine has not incarnated in anyone else in just the same individual way that It has in me. I am unique and forever individualized. Therefore, I do not need to imitate anyone or to long for the good that belongs to another. All good is now mine and is now manifest in my experience. I do not compete with anyone, for I am and remain forever myself. This self is united with all selves, but is always an individual and a unique self.

"There is that in me which all people recognize as worth while and desirable, and everyone whom I meet loves this self of mine and recognizes its worth. I draw all toward me and those whom I can benefit and those who can benefit me are irresistibly drawn toward me. I do not strain, will or coerce. I know. The Truth makes me free from the fear of poverty or bondage, and emancipates me from the thought of limitation. I see that money, like everything else that is desirable, must be a spiritual idea, and I know that I have this idea right in my mind at this moment, I shall always have this idea of abundance. It is mine and I take it.

"The opportunity for self-expression and compensation is always open to me and I am at all times compelled to know, accept and operate upon this opportunity. I have abundance because I am abundance. "All that the Father hath is mine."

And So It Is.
Amen.


6. Faith in my abundance
I keep my mind & thoughts on The Goddess within as the only cause of all my prosperity. I acknowledge the inner presence as the only activity in all my affairs, financial and otherwise. As the substance of all things visible and invisible. I place my faith in the principle of abundance in action within me. And so it is!!!!


7.Receiving Prayer
Universe, Great Mother Goddess, if anyone has something great coming to them and they're not willing to receieve all of it or any of it and it is aligned with my highest and greatest good, send it to me!!! I am open and willing to recieve all of your blessings. Thank you!!!! And so it is!!!!


8. Unexpected money
There is one God, one Mind, one Creative Intelligence, one cosmic creative something. This creative cause created me in order to express Itself. It created me with talents and abilities, with health, life, love, with everything. Within me right now this action is taking place, expanding every pattern I have in my subconscious mind of money. Every money pattern in my subconscious mind is now expanded.
I am open and receptive to unexpected money, which comes to me in right ways. I believe that in one sense of the word God is money in action, for it is my ease, my comfort and my freedom. I now accept unexpected money from any and all sources, ways and means as long as they’re right. I believe that my prosperity is spiritual. I shall use it with wisdom and I shall use it with joy. My subconscious mind now accepts this and acts upon it. And it is so. So it is.
Dr. Raymond Charles Barker


9.  7 prayers for a week of abundance:
Sunday-Peace
I am now centered in the presence of pure peace. I consciously align myself with the peace of God. I am calm. I am alert. I am open to what needs to be done.

Monday-Thoughts
I am aware that my thoughts create my life. Therefore I keep my thoughts focused only on what I want to experience-the highest and best for myself and others. I am transformed by the renewing of my mind.

Tuesday-Balance
I choose to live a balanced life. I am poised in an awareness of both action and rest. I act appropriately when action is called for; and I am relaxed and calm when situations require that response.

Wednesday-Practice
I happily practice compassion, love, peace and joy. It is in my daily practice of these ways of being that I allow them to be revealed in my life. I rejoice in practicing the presence of God.

Thursday-Unlimited
I am unlimited abundance, beauty, and creativity. I am the vehicle through which Spirit expresses itself abundantly. Being created in the spiritual image of God, my life reveals the unlimited source of the universe.

Friday-Work
I find joy in the work that I do. I am inspired to see opportunity in whatever tasks are mine to perform. I allow the energy of Spirit to flow through me efficiently in the work that is before me.

Saturday-Kindness
I know that Spirit flows through me in a loving, kind and beneficial way to bestow its benefits to all who need it. Kindness reveals the wholeness of life revealed in radiant ways through the myriad acts that are mine to accomplish. I am a conduit for kindness.


10. Abundance prayer
"I, (your name), know that God is the Source of all supply and that money is God in action. I know that my Good is here now. I am so rich and so full that I have an abundance of money to spare and share today and always. I know that true prosperity includes perfect health, perfect wealth, and perfect happiness. These words, which I speak in faith, now activates universal law, and I accept the results. I bless all that I have now, and I bless the increase. And I know that I now prosper in every way. I give thanks for this Good, and so it is!"






Learn more, visit "The Miracle of Active Prayer" -
http://awesomeprayerwork.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

  1. Very nice prayers. Will try the money prayer. Really need some financial blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is encouraging me again. I have just read a very scientific text that says that those who pray for material things like work and money are those who are at their " beginning / lower level " of spirituality. I tend to agree with what it states , although I also argue that when hunger pains are there and your children are crying for food to eat , it might not be easy to be as spiritual as one ought to be. I might be wrong. Please help me right , but sometimes I think some of these arguments are somehow subjective. However the bottom line is faith in God works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting them. I will use all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prayers! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Divine Province, I ask not for more riches but only for more wisdom to make a wiser use of the riches and wisdom You gave me at birth. I shall do my best work and help all who come into my path to my own ability.
    In the words of Yeshuya who said ask and it shall be given to You, Seek and Ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened onto by our lord Yah, I ask and plead You bring me money to fill my needs, Bring me money here this day, to take all worries far away.
    If it pleases thy oh Yah to succeed in these prayers and wished please allow them to become amply fulfilled. In thy mighty praise worthy name Yah, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your prayer i need all the blessings i can get

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am ready thanks in jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. To whom it may concern,

    Me and my partner had started our business 3+ years ago. Now our clients have cheated Owns us Big sums and same time no work for us it's a complete stand still before end of this month if we don't get money or business we have to leave our rented house and does not have a place to go..

    My partner has lost trust in anything... I have little bit of faith knowing that in our lives we have Never I mean never Cheated, Done harm to other by deed or by thought... Lived by helping everyone and now all the good we done in our life's lost. It's very evident that people who hurt people tend to life a much much better life than us.

    May I ask the god fearing people to say a prayer for our need in finance and our business to grow in to a steady company.

    Thank you all for taking the time and praying for us.

    May the love of lord be with u forever .

    Bleeding hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is the Source of all cal like rain and snow fall so will that Money to Bless All
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am using this prayer and am in surely in a need of urgent funds to make ends meet. My family and I have been homeless once. I managed to rebuild our lives, but bills are pending. I need help before we get cut off, from heating bill, to electricity bill, to phone which I use to find extra work, besides my job. I am a mother of a daughter whose life was interrupted by a rare cancer disease and we have been surviving since. I genuinely need the help, until my daughter is well again and returns on the job market. We cannot be homeless again. Thank you for reading my post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. May the blessing and Mercy of the Almighty rest with you .......Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I using this prayer cause I'm in need of a financial breakthrough and I know I can also help my family and pay my thithes which I struggle with. Thanks in advance for the blessing in advance.

    ReplyDelete